Thursday, May 5, 2011

Twitter Begins Sending @ Replies to Users - Not All of Which Are SFW#more#more#more

Hmm… 

Retention of new users is Twitter's #1 problem and this little experiment could help solve the biggest challenges new people face: boredom and pointlessness.

So Twitter initially inspires curiosity, but quickly bores?  I wouldn’t know because my curiosity about Twitter hasn’t yet risen to fascination. I’m not bored by Twitter because I don’t allow myself to be distracted by it.  FWIW, here is a possibly on-topic quotation from Arthur Schopenhauer: “Boredom is just the reverse side of fascination: both depend on being outside rather than inside a situation, and one leads to the other.”

Twitter Begins Sending @ Replies to Users - Not All of Which Are SFW#more#more#more

No comments:

Post a Comment